Fertility reflexology is a complementary health therapy for individuals and couples who hope to improve their overall health and fertility. The focus of fertility reflexology is to reduce stress and restore natural balance in the body while gently focusing on the reflexes associated with fertility and the reproductive system.
There are many factors which can affect fertility and others which may naturally improve the chances of conceiving:
- Good physical health,
- Positive lifestyle choices
Reflexology can be part of a holistic approach to improving a couples chances of conceiving. It is suitable for men and women and both partners are encouraged to receive reflexology treatments as part of joint holistic approach to improving fertility.
Treatments are relaxing and help to stimulate over 5000 nerve endings in the feet with many positive physical and emotional effects.
When an individual or couple experience ongoing problems with conception, it can be a difficult and emotional time.
Reflexology is a positive holistic approach to reducing some of these symptoms:
- Helps to reduce stress, tension and anxiety.
- Helps calm and balance the nervous system & endocrine system.
- Can help to balance hormones.
- Is a positive proactive holistic approach to improving fertility.
- Can be received by both men and women.
- May help to regulate ovulation and the menstrual cycle.
- Stimulates endorphin release which is the feel good hormone.
- Helps to try create a balanced environment for conception to take place.
- Encourages the body to cope more effectively with the effects of stress.
- Stimulates the various systems in the body.
- Improves circulation and blood flow to the reproductive system.
- Provides emotional support and encouragement.
- A safe, warm and relaxing therapeutic experience.
- Is a proactive approach to improving fertility and general health.